Friday, February 13, 2015

Egypt Project Reflections

The most helpful part of this projects was the videos. They were helpful because they showed things instead of telling. This is better because I like learning when you get to see thing and do thing rather then read stuff. This is a better way of learning because it gives you more details and lets you see what the thing they are taking about looks like. Seeing the object there taking about is better because you can ask yourself questions about it and makes you more interested in the object their talking about. I would want to learn more about the cities they made. I would want to know this because it's amazing thinking they had whole cities thousands of years ago. This would also be interesting because it would teach what Egyptians did in huge cities.

As group worked pretty well together. We got along and agreed on things about paharoes. We also worked well on writing and finding good information. We also really worked well on finding good pictures. I think a few of us did less then some. I thought we could maybe work on doing equal shares of writing. We really had deferences in writing because some of us were off task and weren't writing when others were writing fully. If I could re-do the project I would try to wright a little more. I think this because I didn't wright as much as I should have and going to try and right a little more on future projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment