Thursday, February 5, 2015

Group Dynamics

I usually take role in groups as being adding text to main writing. I talk during things sometimes. I usually sit back and wait because the group will mostly delete what I write without asking what it is. I take role in that because by group doesn't allow me to write big parts of assignments most times. Yes I really like working with my friends. Some of the pros to that is that we would work well together and make better projects and assignments. Some cons of that is that we might talk during assignments.  We resolve things out in our group by trying to talk why it should be there. It mostly will work and solve the problem. I've tried to add something and they would delete it and I would try to work why it should be there but sometimes they don't listen.

If someone tries to dominate the group and wont listen I would say in person "Why wont you let us do anything". One of the most difficult situations are group has been in is that when people start deleting each others work. They delete it because they don't know what it is and won’t listen to each other. The best situation we've been in is when we all agreed on something. We were all working together and making good plans and finding interesting facts. We did this because we started to listen to each other. We also had a good plan for the future and it worked.

No comments:

Post a Comment